Don’t be fooled by the silly name. I made this marinade on a whim a while back and couldn’t think of a name. My husband named it Teri-Q and it just stuck!
This marinade is easy and cheap. Since we often get BBQ sauce and Teriyaki sauce for free or cheap, you can’t get a much more frugal recipe.
- 1 cup bar-b-que sauce
- ¼ cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic salt (just eye ball it)
- Chicken to marinade
- This is the easiest marinade, and you are going to love it!
- Combine BBQ Sauce, Teriyaki and garlic salt in a bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour over chicken that you want to grill, bake, or broil.
- This will be enough marinade for 3-5 chicken breasts.
If you want to be VERY smart. You can make a big batch up and freeze it with the chicken in freezer bags. Then… when you need some you just allow to thaw in your fridge. It is marinading while it is thawing! Can you really get any easier than that?
Here are 2 more marinades you might like: