I am always on the lookouts for chicken marinades. With summer right around the corner, the grill will get used much more often, but this one will be great in the oven too! It won’t seem like it will be a great marinade with the simple ingredients, but this one will surprise you.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil (vegetable or olive oil will work)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 packet of taco seasoning
- Combine all the ingredients in the bowl. Wisk together until combined.
- Pour over the chicken and marinate atleast 30 minutes (or longer if you want).
- Grill, bake, or broil. This marinade is delicious!
- **This marinade will be enough for 3 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts. I am thinking this would also taste awesome on pork!
My kids gobbled up the chicken. I was hoping to have extra for lunch, but they all had seconds. At first they asked for ketchup. We told them they needed to taste it first. After one bite, they said the chicken was so good it didn’t need ketchup. Coming from little kids… that is a compliment!
You just have to try this recipe! I don’t think you will be disappointed!