Have you ever made Crock pot Spiral Ham? I know that cooking a spiral ham is fairly easy because it is alreawdy precooked. However, tossing a spiral ham in your crockpot in the morning and letting it sit all day is even easier! This make Easter dinner, Christmas dinner, and even Thanksgiving dinner a breeze. I especially like this crock pot spiral ham recipe on the holidays because it frees up my oven for other foods. Anyone else like that idea even more?
Crock pot Spiral Ham Recipe
Take a store bought pre-cooked spiral ham (my family especially likes the inexpensive ones from Aldi). Place Crock Pot Spiral Sliced Ham flat side down like the picture above. Smother it with brown sugar and pour syrup and pineaple juice over it. It is that simple! You can’t mess up this delicious recipe.
If your cannot put the lid down on your crockpot, cover it with foil to keep the heat in. Then place the lid on the top to keep the foil down. This recipe is really that easy. Easter is just around the corner – you can toss this in your oven before you head to church. Dinner will be calling you by the time you get home. YUM!
- 7-8 lb Spiral Sliced Ham
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup or Honey
- 12 oz Pineapple Juice
- Unwrap ham and place flat side down in a large slow cooker. Throw away glaze packet and any plastic pieces that cover the bone.
- Rub brown sugar over the sides.
- Pour on syrup and pineapple juice.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Baste ham with the juices from the bottom of the slow cooker occasionally while it is cooking and right before you serve it.
Here are a few delicious sides to serve with this ham:
- Easy Twiced Baked Potatoes in only 4 steps!
- The BEST Cheesy potato casserole
- Roasted Tomato & Mozzarella Salad
- “Baked” Potatoes in the Microwave
- An Easy & Delicious Recipe – Grilled Zucchini Spears