I have a FUN money saving recipe for you today! – Copycat Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix.
Don’t buy those packets when you can make your own! You will save much more money and it will taste better!
Ingredients to Copycat Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix:
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1/4 tsp Ground Thyme
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Celery Salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp Salt
Combine all the ingredients in a an airtight container, and store until ready to use.
To make Italian Salad Dressing:
- 2 tbsp Dry Mix (above)
- 1/4 cup Cider Vinegar
- 2/3 cup Oil
- 2 tbsp Water
Combine all the ingredients above in a bottle and shake well. Shake each time before use.
Other ways to use this CopyCat Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of the mix with 16 oz sour cream for a delicious vegetable dip.
- Sprinkle on top of potatoes before you good them – you could even grill them.
- Sprinkle in your spaghetti sauce.
- Add it your Italian soup – Try my soup recipe here.
- Add it to your zucchini or squash before you cook it.
Either way, this is a great addition to your pantry…. for a whole lot less.
Make sure you also try out my Homemade Taco Seasoning recipe to save you even more money!