I already told you about one of our favorite cheese ball recipes -the Garlic onion Cheese ball recipe, but there is another one that is near and dear to my heart and it is the Bacon Ranch cheese ball recipe. It is so DELICIOUS!
If you have a bacon fan, in your house then this is the appetizer for you. I love to have one of these while I am cooking up a storm at any holiday… Thanksgiving, Christmas or even New Years Eve. Next time you have a party and need to bring something, think about bringing a cheese ball!
Try this Bacon Ranch Cheese ball recipe today!
- 1 Container of Cream Cheese
- 4-6 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons of ranch
- sprinkle in Garlic Salt
- 2 Green onion dices (optional)
- handful of shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped Pecans for the topping (or you can use chopped bacon, or crushed crackers)
- Make sure your cream cheese is softened so you can stir it. If needed, soften it in the microwave.
- Mix in garlic salt, onions, bacon and ranch and cheddar cheese until combined.
- Place in the fridge and let cool until the cream cheese gets hard.
- Pour the pecans on a piece of saran wrap. Place the harden cheese on top.
- Roll the cream cheese into the shape of a ball and so the pecans cover the ball.
- Serve immediately or place in the fridge until ready to eat.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.