Here is my Chicken Pot Pie Recipe for the crock pot. Basically you are just making the “insides” of the pie. Then you serve it with some yummy biscuits or crescent rolls (that you can normally get free!)
- 2 - 3 boneless chicken breasts frozen (no need to thaw)
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can of Water/Milk (I fill up the Can from the soup with half water, half milk)
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 3-4 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 bag of Frozen vegetables (I used peas and carrots. Any frozen bag or fresh would work.)
- Celery is good too if you have it (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- Garlic Salt
- Poultry Seasoning
- Place the potatoes in the bottom of the crockpot. Then lay chicken on top.
- Literally toss everything else in the crockpot.
- Cook on low all day. Shred chicken with a fork right before serving. Bake your biscuits and serve.
- It is delicious and very easy!