This is one recipe that is perfect for a weeknight meal. My family loves it! It takes that easy dish and kicks it up a notch with the Italian seasoning and the fresh tomatoes. It is amazing how something so simple as adding in tomatoes really makes this recipe taste more like a “fancy” dish!
Serve it with Salad and you have a complete dinner on your table in under 20 minutes!]
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of water (just fill up the empty can)
- 1 tsp garlic powder (or garlic salt)
- 1 tsp of Italian seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Handful of fresh tomatoes chopped up (what ever is on sale)
- 1/2 package of pasta (cook separately according to package)
- Chop of the Chicken breasts into easy to eat bite size pieces.
- In a large skillet, spray with non stick spray.
- Heat the chicken over medium-high heat until really browned.
- Mix in the seasoning, cream of chicken soup and water.
- Cook for about 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Once ready, mix in the chopped tomatoes and the (already cooked) pasta.