It is day 8 of Christmas Cookie Exchange Recipes! Today we have an EASY but fun cookie idea – Snowman sugar cookies!
I love making something fun with the kids each year at Christmas time, but some desserts just take too long. Our kids just don’t have the patience for that. This recipe is an easy one, because it uses pre-made refrigerated sugar cookies, that MAGICALLY cook into the shape of Snowman! My kids love the “magic” behind these cookies.
The kids are just in shock that you put them in the oven as three cookies and out comes snowmen!
Have fun with your kids this season without the mess and the extra time. This year, try making these easy Snow Man Sugar Cookies!
What you need:
- Pillsbury Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
- Red Gel Icing
- Chocolate Chips
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Red and Green M&M’s
- Place your cookie dough on a lined cookie sheet so that they are about ½ inch apart.
- Bake as directed on package.
- Remove from oven, and while still warm, add your chocolate chips and M&M’s.
- Allow cookies to cool completely and pipe on frosting gel around the top and middle cookies for a scarf.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
They are that easy to make!
You can use different pieces of candy to decorate too to make them even more fun. I know these will be a new addition to the family tradition each year and I am sure SANTA will love them with his milk too.
These snow man sugar cookies are easy enough that anyone can make them! My kids are looking forward to making them again this year.
Make sure you check out all our christmas cookie exchange recipes.
Find more delicious Desserts here.