Cupcakes! I keep seeing coupons for the Fun-da-Middles cupcake mix, but they are still so expensive! I have also heard the filling is good, but the cupcake is not super tasty. I’ve been wanting to play around with making my own so here we go! I used a boxed lemon cake mix and only 3 other ingredients! These are super moist and tasty! Enjoy!!
- 1 - box lemon cake mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C).
- Make the cake mix according to the package directions.
- Fill cupcake tin ⅔ full with cake mix.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Drop 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture on top of the cupcake batter (it will sink into the cupcake as it bakes).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown on top.
- Let cool slightly and eat! These are delicious!! An added benefit, they are sweet enough as they are and really do not need frosting. Super yummy!