This chili is delicious! This has a similar taste to a traditional chili, but with chicken instead of ground beef or turkey. It is pretty simple to make. So, next time the temperature drops a couple degrees, give this chili a try. You will not be disappointed. Enjoy!
Be sure to check out all of our delicious Crock Pot Recipes here.
- 3-4 chicken breasts, cubed
- seasoned salt
- garlic powder
- 1 can pinto or chili beans (or equivalent of precooked frozen beans)
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 package chili seasoning
- In a large stock pot, cook cubed chicken over medium heat. Season lightly with garlic powder and seasoned salt.
- Depending on the size of your cubed chicken, it may take 5-10 minutes to cook your chicken. It is ok if the chicken is still slightly pink on the inside as it will continue to cook with your chili
- When your chicken is done, pour in beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, corn, and chili seasoning. Stirring until well combined.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until all ingredients are heated through.
- Garnish with cheese and/or sour cream and enjoy!