As promised – I will be posting our lunch menu each week for our school lunches. There isn’t anything fancy or extra special about our menu plan, but I want to show it to you so you can see that you can feed your children good lunches on a budget.
This is what I will be packing this week:
- Chicken Nuggets (my son doesn’t mind if they get cold -I am going to slight wrap them in foil to help some) with Strawberries and Pretzels/Goldfish combo
- Turkey and Cheese Sandwich (no crust of course) with chips and grapes
- Turkey Roll ups – no tortillas serving with cheese, crackers, and clementines (I just found these cheap at Buy for Less)
- Macaroni and Cheese with Hot Dogs (using a thermos to put this in) with strawberries
- Bubble Up Pizza (from freezer) with carrots and mixed fruit
What are you making this week for your children to take to school? Leave a comment and let us know so we can help each other out on being creative!