How to Grill Corn on the Cob
Summer is in full swing, and if there is one thing you should have on the grill, it should be corn! This is the easiest basic recipe on how to grill corn, but it tastes amazing. Fresh corn is on sale everywhere. In fact, we just picked some up for $.20 EACH at our local grocery store. Now is the time to enjoy this inexpensive side dish.
Just like almost anything you cook on the grill, once you have done it you may only like it this way.
- Fresh Corn on the cob (you could use frozen, but fresh is so cheap right now)
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper, Garlic salt (or any seasonings you would like)
- Butter for after grilling
- Clean the cobs of corn of the husks.
- Lay each cob on the foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper and garlic salt.
- Roll up in the foil. Do this until all of the corn is covered in foil.
- Place on the grill on about medium heat for 20 minutes turning occasionally.
- Make sure you are careful when unwrapping - these are hot!
- Serve with the butter!
Vary the recipe!
This is your basic recipe to get the most moist delicious without a lot of work. Considering adjusting the recipe a bit for a completely different flavor.
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese once corn is cooked
- Add chili powder
- Add lime juice
What other ways do you season your corn on the cob?
Speaking of grilling, you might like some of these other grilling recipes:
- Over 60 Delicious Grilling Recipes!
- The Best Steak Marinade – only 3 ingredients!
- Foil Pack Grilled Potatoes
- Lemon Pepper Grilled Tilapia
- Catalina Glazed Grilled Chicken