My husband loves guacamole, and quite frankly and I have grown to love it. From being a picky child, I never would have thought that a green dip could be so good. We just got avocados cheap a few weeks ago, so I thought I would share this easy recipe. I don’t do any measuring on this one. It is all by eye-balling it and tasting it. I hope you enjoy!
- 2-3 Avocados (nice and ripe -they should be soft to the touch)
- ½ lime (we are using the juice)
- garlic salt (or garlic powder)
- Chips for serving
- Cut open avocados and scoop them out.
- Place on a place and with a fork begin to mash them up.
- Once it is to the consistency you like, squeeze the lime all over the avocados (this helps prevent them from browning so quickly)
- Sprinkle in Garlic salt
- Add salsa by the heaping spoonfulls. Stir and slowly ad more to your liking.
- Then salt to taste -salt makes a BIG difference in good guacamole.
- Serve with chips and enjoy!