This recipe was submitted by reader, Keesha:
- 1 lb of chicken breast,
- 2 cans canned green chilies and tomatoes
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of red beans (I would use from freezer)
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1/2 onion chopped or slice
- 2 cloves garlic minced (you could use garlic salt)
- 1 tub santa fe Philadelphia cooking creme (you could also use regular cream cheese and add taco seasoning)
- Mix all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hrs.
- About 1 hr before serving, add in tub of santa fe Philadelphia cooking cream and give it a stir :)
- Serve on crunched up tortila chips (or cornbread) and top w/ cheese!
- I may also shred the chicken before serving.
- *(Note: This picture is without the cream cheese)
If you want to serve it on cornbread, don’t forget about our fabulous cornbread recipe here.
Be sure to check out all of our delicious Crock Pot Recipes here.