This recipe was submitted by reader, Keesha:
- 1 lb of chicken breast,
- 2 cans canned green chilies and tomatoes
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of red beans (I would use from freezer)
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1/2 onion chopped or slice
- 2 cloves garlic minced (you could use garlic salt)
- 1 tub santa fe Philadelphia cooking creme (you could also use regular cream cheese and add taco seasoning)
- Mix all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hrs.
- About 1 hr before serving, add in tub of santa fe Philadelphia cooking cream and give it a stir :)
- Serve on crunched up tortila chips (or cornbread) and top w/ cheese!
- I may also shred the chicken before serving.
- *(Note: This picture is without the cream cheese)
If you want to serve it on cornbread, don’t forget about our fabulous cornbread recipe here.