Who doesn’t love Lemon Chicken? A friend pinned a recipe on Pinterest and my interest was peaked. How do I make one simply and frugally? Well, here is the result. Please don’t judge this dish by the picture. It was really easy to make and delicious! I had almost twice as many mouths to feed and everyone loved it. Someone even had 3 servings!! Enjoy!
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 pound bag baby carrots
- 5 Chicken Breasts
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Spray crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place butter in crockpot and let melt. Place carrots and chicken in crockpot.
- Pour lemon juice over chicken and sprinkle on seasonings.
- Cook on high 4-5 hours or low 6-8 hours.
- Shred the chicken and serve over your favorite pasta. Enjoy!