Do you need an easy dinner idea? Try this crockpot baked pasta with meatballs. It is delicious and only has 4 ingredients! This crockpot recipe is perfect for a summer evening because it prevents you from heating up your kitchen. Serve it with a salad and you have a complete meal.
The great thing about this recipe is you can change the recipe to adapt to what you have on hand. You can use ground beef instead of the meatballs if you have that in your freezer. You could also use ground turkey instead and your family will never notice the difference. You could toss in pepperonis or add in mushrooms for an even different flavor.
I love that this recipe only has 4 ingredients – it is completely fool-proof!
This is one of those recipes that once you try, you will put into your regular rotation. We love it, because we often get these items for really cheap thanks to sales and coupons.
If you like this recipes, be sure to check out all of our Crock Pot Recipes here.
- 1 lb Ziti or Rigatoni (just one box)
- 2 24 oz jars Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 lb frozen pre-cooked Meatballs (or you could use homemade or just ground beef)
- 2 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese (or 1 cup mozz, and one cup italian blend)
- Parmesan cheese for topping
- Rinse pasta in warm water and allow to drain.
- Pour 1/2 a jar of sauce on bottom of slow cooker.
- Add 1/2 pasta.
- Add 1/2 meatballs.
- Add 1/2 jar sauce on top of meatballs.
- Add 1 cup cheese.
- Add remaining pasta, then remaining meatballs.
- Add remaining Sauce, then cheese.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and your favorite salad.
Here are a few other delicious Italian dinner ideas: