Reader Teresa gave me this recipe and my husband and I ate it up! This stuff is so good and is ridiculous how easy it is. The only thing I did differently was that I added some red peppers. This would be fabulous for a party or any Mexican dinner.
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 can corn, drained (you could use thawed frozen, 2 cups)
- 1 tomato or 1 can of diced tomatoes (I used fresh -YUM!)
- 1/4 red pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 finely chopped jalapeño (take the seeds out)
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro (this is optional, but I would keep it in)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and let marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or even with grilled foods.
- My husband and I liked to just eat it with a spoon, because it was so good!
This recipe is so easy, but it tastes like you spent a ton of time working on it. Make sure you check out some of the great Mexican recipes HERE that would go great with this salsa.
Thanks Teresa for sharing!