This is one of those recipes that you can make for a lazy day or to serve when people come over. It is easy but it tastes like you spent more work than just dumping stuff in a pan! Serve it over rice and you have a full meal. This recipe is also great to throw together for a freezer dinner or to bring to a family that just had a baby.
With only 3 main ingredients you can’t mess this one up!
- 3 to 4 Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 1 can of pineapple (I will used crushed the next time) - drained
- 1 cup of BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with non stick spray.
- Pound out your chicken breasts so they are thinner.
- Lay into the pan.
- Then dump in the canned pineapple and the BBQ Sauce
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes until cooked through.