As most of you know by now, I am a HUGE fan of grilled zucchini! To be honest, I don’t think you can cook zucchini any other way than grilled. It really is that good! There is something about the grilled flavor and the crispiness of the zucchini that makes it so fabulous!
This new recipe, Parmesan grilled Zucchini is no different!
All 4 of my children loved it so that has to say something. To have 4 children, 7 and under, all agree that this was a winner means it really is good!
Next time you have plans to grill, make sure you try this easy recipe!
- Fresh Zucchini
- Salt and Pepper
- Non stick spray
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat your grill.
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini and then cut in half lengthwise.
- Spray with no stick spray and Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on the grill (cut side down) over medium heat and allow it to cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip and allow it to cook another 5 minutes.
- Then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and let melt. It will only take a minute.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with your favorite grilled chicken.
Let me know what you think after you try it!