I am always trying to find my family delicious dinners for those evenings when I just don’t have the time to cook. Unfortunately, you can’t eat stew and soup every night. So… I decided to see what would happen if I tossed some of my favorite things all in the crockpot.
The results… a delicious dinner that doesn’t taste like a normal crockpot meal. Enjoy!
- Frozen Green Beans
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 can of water (just fill up the can half way)
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic salt, salt and pepper
- Spray a crock pot with nonstick spray.
- Peel and chop potatoes (I used russet). Lay in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Place your pork chops on the top (Mine were still frozen). Then layer the frozen green beans.
- Pour the diced tomatoes and water over the food.
- Season with Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 8 hours. You may want to stir it slightly towards the end.
I just love recipes that require very little work. This one is so easy, but will have the house smelling fabulous!