Reader, Susan, e-mailed me this recipe, and I think my family will love this one. You could even top some of them with jalapenos for those of you that like it a bit spicier. This would be a great dish to take to a potluck. Enjoy!
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup uncooked instant white rice
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can corn, undrained (you could substitute with frozen)
- 1 can chopped green chiles, undrained (you could use a can of rotel)
- 1 tsp taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup broken tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x 13 pan with cooking spray. In casserole dish, stir chicken, rice, tomatoes, soup, corn, chiles, taco seasoning mix and 1 cup cheese until well mixed.
- Cover and bake about 1 hour or until rice is tender and mixture is heated through. Top with tortilla chips and remaining cheese.
- Bake about 10 minutes longer or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted.
Thanks for sharing Susan! Did you know that you could win a $25 Amazon Gift Card just by sharing your favorite recipes? Head on over HERE to learn more.