When the blog went down, this recipe disappeared, so I wanted to post it again. Besides grilling zucchini, this is one of my favorite way to good zucchini.
No more Mushy Zucchini!
This zucchini is slightly crisp, but not hard and crunchy. It may not look done in the oven, but I promise it is. Zucchini continues to cook as it sits.
- As many zucchini as you want
- Garlic Salt
- Salt and Pepper
- Non stick spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the ends off of the zucchini.
- Cut them in half and then spear them.
- Place on a cookie sheet (I like to lay down foil for easy cleanup).
- Spray with non stick spray lightly.
- Season with garlic salt, salt, and pepper.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving!
Don’t forget to pin this recipe so you will remember to make this easy side dish!